 Castle / 7684
Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 01:18:30 GMT

Bones Dragon wrote:

BRASSO is brass polish.  That is the brand name.  My bottle says it's • made
in Canada.  This product is ideal for removing decals without damaging • the
bricks.  You just have to scrub quite hard and for about 5 minutes for • each
piece.

What type of cloth would you use?  Does that work for non-white and
non-opaque pieces?

I tried it on a blue opaque surface using paper-towels. Worked
quite well... but they're right, you have to kep rubbing for about
5 minutes. It's a gradual removal. I'm sure it would work just as
well on transparent pieces too, but I haven't tried it.

Works great on the trans-blue Insectoid wings.