 Castle / 7560
7559  |  7561
Subject:
Castle Lego for sale!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 04:28:03 GMT

In case my cross posting is incorrect, I apologize.  I don't do a lot of posting
on this newsgroup.

In any case I am selling a couple of castle sets together as a group. They are

6079--Dark Forest Fortress
6024--Bandit Ambush

Both sets are complete with no missing or broken pieces.  Instructions are
present in both sets and they are also in great shape.  The 6079 even has its
box and it is also in excellent condition, but there is no box for the 6024. I
am asking $68.00 plus shipping for the 2 sets.  I would take any type of money
order(prefer usps), personal check(I will wait for it to clear my bank before
sending the lego), paypal payment, or certified check.  If you have any
questions, don't hesitate to ask.

thanks

steve