 Castle / 7550 (+20)
  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) Yup, they're grey. Using no flash with my camera results in this effect, I've noticed, but the flash pics were hopelessly overexposed. The blue background probably didn't help. If I ever get a proper website up with stories and stuff, I'll see (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) The Poolside Paradise has the 6-radius white plates like the grey ones I used at the top level, but not the 4-radius - I think they're new, and not yet appearing in white. (Please correct me if you've seen them!) I'll take Brasso to my white (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) Nope, no corrections, I meant the 6-radius ones. Well, the circle part is 4-stud radius, but the plate itself is 6x6... same one as you used. (...) <nod> Speaking of great creations BTW, I'm not sure if I've ever told you how much I like your (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: New stuff on my webpage ...

(...) Pawel is WHITE! Wow… Well now, after all this time I had believed that you’re Indian or something. And, as it turns out you look much like my cousin. Funny, with a name like Pawel Nazarewicz I would have bet that you’re tanned. But it seams (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) Oh, right you are, they're not actually quarter-circles. (...) Well gee, much appreciated! Go ahead and borrow, that's what they're there for. I just wish the pieces existed to make the china cabinet, lamp, and glassware shelf. By the way, I (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Big ugly trolls (was Re: New stuff on my webpage ...)

(...) Richard, a post with this level of brainlessness deserves some serious head- stepping. It's true that a mental image of someone can be very different from the reality. It's amazing that anyone could think that their poorly educated and (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: New stuff on my webpage ...

On Pawel's new stuff... On the people (are all of these new? you didn't indicate), I love the Desert Ox. Now I know what to do with all those yellow angled octagonal pieces. Baergar is a nice "barbarian" type. Nice mixture of minifig parts and I (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) this out, that would make a perfect large hatch in a space ship. Too bad the only choices for wall (that I'm aware of) are red and black, though using SNOT techniques you could do white, yellow, brown, and grey (have I missed any?). Frank (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: New stuff on my webpage ...

(...) I just always figured he was Polish, with a name like that... J, has a Koljawski in the family tree (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

I bought 8 copies of that set JUST for the white curved panels. I BRASSO'd them and used them for curved walls in a town building. (URL) ) I didn't think I'd use the gray ones, but I ended up slapping them on another wall. To me (more a town person (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Castle Lego for sale!!!

In case my cross posting is incorrect, I apologize. I don't do a lot of posting on this newsgroup. In any case I am selling a couple of castle sets together as a group. They are 6079--Dark Forest Fortress 6024--Bandit Ambush Both sets are complete (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) There are inverse arches in brown in <set:6442> and in grey in <set:6560>. Divers are useful for something after all. There are tan inverse arches in <set:5958>, but no upright ones as far as I know. There is a brown 1x2 beam in <set:7111>, (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: New stuff on my webpage ...

I like them! Good work Pawel. Is it me, or is Malahat really a man? She seems rather, uh, ruthless. And manly in the face. Wow! Pawel! You're white! Just Kidding. Good stuff man, keep up the good work. <<KM>> <yes, I do still exist, but school has (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) Yea, that probably partially explains why I didn't score any during K-Mart's BOGO 50% sale this week (though judging by what other sets weren't on the shelves either, I suspect some non FOL collectors or folks looking for a quick buck from (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) Oops, that's what I get for not actually looking in my bag of inverse half arches... I am right in that there are red half arches right? (I don't have any in my bags but I feel like I've seen them). (...) Yea, I rejected these, but should have (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:G7wpM2.9Hz@lugnet.com... (...) BRASSO'd (...) "BRASSO'd"? As in you get some brass polish and scrubbed off the decals? Or is BRASSO something completely different on the other side of the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Lego for sale!!!

Steve, Sales and Auction announcements do not belong in the theme groups (such as Castle or Pirate). Thank you. ----- Original Message ----- From: "steve duhoski" <scduhoski@voyager.net> (...) posting (...) are <snip> (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

BRASSO is brass polish. That is the brand name. My bottle says it's made in Canada. This product is ideal for removing decals without damaging the bricks. You just have to scrub quite hard and for about 5 minutes for each piece. Nicholas Allan (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Pictures/Camera tricks.. was Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) Yeah, my camera does that too.. If you look at my pictures here: (URL) see the results of one of my techniques.. Basically I use the flash plus a pair of 500-watt halogens (one aiming up at the cieling for ambient light, the other aiming at (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Castle Lego for sale!!!

(...) It's been a while so I'll repeat my mantra.... <soapbox> Auctions are certainly not allowed outside of lugnet.market.auction (and at least one lugnet.org group), but the rules have not yet changed (unless Todd stealth changed them) to disallow (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.terms)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact