 Castle / 7569
Re: Castle Lego for sale!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 18:28:53 GMT

Andy Lynch wrote:

Steve,
Sales and Auction announcements do not belong in the theme groups (such as
Castle or Pirate).

It's been a while so I'll repeat my mantra....

<soapbox>
Auctions are certainly not allowed outside of lugnet.market.auction (and
at least one lugnet.org group), but the rules have not yet changed
(unless Todd stealth changed them) to disallow buy/sell/trade activity
in non-market groups.

It is certainly true that it is unwelcome, it is not yet disallowed.

I strongly suggest people leave the rules policing to Todd (however feel
free to send Todd an e-mail about a problem, and sometimes you might

I sincerely hope Todd will get around to changing the rules officially,
and I'd also encourage Todd to come out with a statement of what is
desireable from a perspective of other folks pointing out violations.
</soapbox>

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com