 Castle / 7405 (+20)
  Re: My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon

(...) I was hoping that people would just take them as shadows, but then look again and realize that there was something else there. Glad it worked! :^) -Shiri (who's aching for pieces to finish the roof on that &*^%#$ new MOC so (...) WHAT kind of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

Looks pretty cool. Wilson Raska <willy007_@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G78p6A.HH1@lugnet.com... (...) sit (...) a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon

(...) I really like using greenery too, It makes scenes seem alive and refreshing. Or something like that, I just think it adds to the coolness of a structure. (...) Thanks. (...) Okay, I've done another image (took about five minutes, it's not (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

(...) Nope, I was wrong. He's an AFOL, and a member here, though as far as I can tell with search, has only posted once (hey Fritz - you should join in the discussion more). He's a castle person, which is cool. While trains are very interesting to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.

(...) Sounds like the cats I had when I grew up...*chuckle* (...) Well, I'm not an overly artistic person, so it's reassuring to know that I can do SOMETHING semi-artistic and have people say it looks good. Nah.. not too scary. Unlike .space - I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon

(...) <snipped> (...) Amen! <snipped REALLY cool tuturial> (...) Wilson - you rock!! Joel Jacobsen (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Online Ideas Page...

I've updated my page, and will be updating it multiple times today, I've decided to stick with the JPEG's for now, the GIF's turned out to be larger & slower loading. If a model has more then 10 steps it will get more then one page, with 10 steps (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.basic, lugnet.boats, lugnet.castle, lugnet.sports)

  Re: My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon

ok, howD i saw this post on lugnet and i wanna know where you got all the awesome foliage i wanna do some jungle stuff too w/ an oriental flavor thx much -paul (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon

(...) Recently I've gotten the majority of my foliage on eBay and Brickbay. If you can find them cheap, they're an excellent purchase. I'm collecting a lot of foliage for a big space project I'm about to start. Wilson (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

(...) Ok, Frank, here goes: I guess since I'm being discussed here I should introduce myself. I've been a Lego fan for well over 20 years (all my life really) and a little over a year ago I decided to narrow my ever-broadening collection of toys (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

Frederick Grondy wrote: Glad to see you her Fritz. Hope you'll be able to come to some of our get togethers (actually, with two folks in Greensboro and Thomas Main in Boone, we really should do a gathering in Greensboro sometime). (...) Well, not (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: New 2001 Technic sets

Hmmm. Blue Dragon Arms! Some kind of new (?) Curved cylinder (tapered?) pieces for the dino's tails and necks. I wonder if they will connect using Technic friction pins... That could be cool. I also like the brown "sail" on 7003 the Young (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New 2001 Technic sets

(...) Those new dinosaurs are (supposedly) Technic? They're kinda...umm...goofy looking, aren't they? Well, OK, it's just the 'young' ones that are really goofy. The old ones just look like action figures to me - not a whole lotta parts. What are (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 'Centuria' < Warning Speculative!!>

Warning this article is a speculative post designed to encourage (...) So is the fort if you build one of the alternates and make a few changes... I was even considering using a few classic castle peices to build a Saxon-era diaroma... (Well the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

Well!!! Inspired by Frank's plunge, I decided to take one of my own when I saw a Guarded Inn on Ebay just two seconds ago. Only at $74.00! I decided to bid $125. But, somebody else wants it more than me! I was already outbid. *sigh* I'll just have (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  The wait is over, no more teasers

My friends, the wait is over, I've updated my page, no, this is not another teaser. Since I've annoyed you all so much, I'll just go ahead and keep this short. (short for me, anyway) See... all new pictures for all of the Knaves all new pictures for (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: The wait is over, no more teasers

<snip> (...) character bios are great, and the way you used otherwise...useless...minifig pieces to create such cool figs is beyone me. (for example, tools used for staff and Scout/Stormtrooper torso) As for the structures, Halcyon Castle and (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The wait is over, no more teasers

(...) Very nice! I love your story - it's full of detail and has greeeeeat pictures :) They really add a lot to the story. I see you now made a BAC (Big Butt Castle) and can join the BAC club ;) Well done. -- Pawel (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The wait is over, no more teasers

(...) <snipped> (...) Anthony - Simply excellent. Your images for the story were well placed and very descriptive of the action taking place. I LOVE the sequential pics of Tundrock making the sweep with his hammer. That just made me grin, picturing (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The wait is over, no more teasers

(...) Yeah, I liked it too :) My roommate made fun of it, but what does he know. (...) Yes, written before, staged after. There may be some inconsitencies, if that's why you're asking. I wrote the Battle at the River Laquos before I had really (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact