 Castle / 7405
Re: My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:20:00 GMT

Wow, Wilson! This is such a cool MOC. I really love all the... *stuff*...
crammed into a relatively small area and all the details. You really did
manage to convey the high levels of activity and the relative peacefulness;
but not too peaceful. Like Joel mentioned, the foliage is awesome!

And those "presences" sure made me double-take on that picture - I missed >them the first time around, and had to look closely after I saw Pawel and >Bill's posts. Neat-o! Very cool, everything about it.

I was hoping that people would just take them as shadows, but then look
again and realize that there was something else there.  Glad it worked! :^)

-Shiri (who's aching for pieces to finish the roof on that &*^%#$ new MOC so
she can post already)

WHAT kind of new MOC? j/k  Yeah, I can't wait to see it either.  And I just
know that you'll have a story to go with it very soon.  Hint hint, nudge nudge.

Wilson