 Castle / 7410
Re: My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 08:48:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Wilson Raska writes:
In lugnet.castle, Joel Jacobsen writes:

<snipped>

Outstanding! That is a wonderful use of that baseplate! I love the greenery
around the gate. I don't think I can ever have enough (and I certainly
haven't hit "enough" yet!), seeing someone with an abundance make use of it
is always interesting and inspiring to me.

I really like using greenery too, It makes scenes seem alive and refreshing.
Or something like that, I just think it adds to the coolness of a structure.

Amen!

<snipped REALLY cool tuturial>

And there you have it, your very own phantom minifig!  Now you can all go
out and try it yourselves.  Have fun!  :^)

Wilson

Wilson - you rock!!

Joel Jacobsen
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm