 Castle / 7406
Re: My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:42:13 GMT

Looks pretty cool.

Wilson Raska <willy007_@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Well, after finally deciding to take pictures of this after watching it • sit
around for about 7 months, I managed to tie it into my story line and make • a
pretty cool teaser.  So here it is, The Gate to Sidon:

http://www.sofast.net/~raska/sidongate.html

Wilson