 Castle / 7413
Re: My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 22:57:44 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Paul Hartzog writes:
ok, howD
i saw this post on lugnet
and i wanna know where you got all the awesome
foliage

Recently I've gotten the majority of my foliage on eBay and Brickbay.  If
you can find them cheap, they're an excellent purchase.  I'm collecting a
lot of foliage for a big space project I'm about to start.

Wilson

i wanna do some jungle stuff too
w/ an oriental flavor

thx much