 Castle / 7405 (+10)
  Re: My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon

(...) I was hoping that people would just take them as shadows, but then look again and realize that there was something else there. Glad it worked! :^) -Shiri (who's aching for pieces to finish the roof on that &*^%#$ new MOC so (...) WHAT kind of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

Looks pretty cool. Wilson Raska <willy007_@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G78p6A.HH1@lugnet.com... (...) sit (...) a (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon

(...) I really like using greenery too, It makes scenes seem alive and refreshing. Or something like that, I just think it adds to the coolness of a structure. (...) Thanks. (...) Okay, I've done another image (took about five minutes, it's not (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

(...) Nope, I was wrong. He's an AFOL, and a member here, though as far as I can tell with search, has only posted once (hey Fritz - you should join in the discussion more). He's a castle person, which is cool. While trains are very interesting to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.

(...) Sounds like the cats I had when I grew up...*chuckle* (...) Well, I'm not an overly artistic person, so it's reassuring to know that I can do SOMETHING semi-artistic and have people say it looks good. Nah.. not too scary. Unlike .space - I (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon

(...) <snipped> (...) Amen! <snipped REALLY cool tuturial> (...) Wilson - you rock!! Joel Jacobsen (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Online Ideas Page...

I've updated my page, and will be updating it multiple times today, I've decided to stick with the JPEG's for now, the GIF's turned out to be larger & slower loading. If a model has more then 10 steps it will get more then one page, with 10 steps (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.basic, lugnet.boats, lugnet.castle, lugnet.sports)

  Re: My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon

ok, howD i saw this post on lugnet and i wanna know where you got all the awesome foliage i wanna do some jungle stuff too w/ an oriental flavor thx much -paul (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon

(...) Recently I've gotten the majority of my foliage on eBay and Brickbay. If you can find them cheap, they're an excellent purchase. I'm collecting a lot of foliage for a big space project I'm about to start. Wilson (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

(...) Ok, Frank, here goes: I guess since I'm being discussed here I should introduce myself. I've been a Lego fan for well over 20 years (all my life really) and a little over a year ago I decided to narrow my ever-broadening collection of toys (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact