 Castle / 6980 (+20)
  Re: Chrome set opinions and more

(...) Cool so you don't have to buy a big set to get this fig?? I'd really like to get a couple of these as I'm building an army of the FK figs with that design. I think they could be used as a special forces leader or something... (if anyone still (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome set opinions and more

(...) 3413 Goal Keeper has the same size box as the chrome castle sets use, same price also, $4.99 (at least at my local Kohl's which is the only place I have seen 3413 so far). Another plus is that the head while being way more printed than a (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome set opinions and more

(...) Well, here's an IDEA: I got the Soccer Field (3409) times two so I could have more of the white torso with the vertical stripe for my archers. The number covered up nicely with a quiver over the back. The goal keepers became helmed knights (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome set opinions and more

(...) And *NO* sunglasses. Aaron (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  how can I get these sets?

How can I get the sets "Ninja 1" and "Ninja 2"? Does anyone know what its nuber to order it is? By any chance can I order it out of the catalog? And, does anyone know either prces of the sets? If anyone has an answer, please E-mail it to me at: (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: how can I get these sets?

(...) I'm not sure if these are the set numbers you're looking for or not: 3344 Ninja #1 contains the Samurai Warlord (red torso, same design as the Samurai Swordsman) with *black* samurai armor. 3345 Ninja #2 contains two red samurai (same designs (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: how can I get these sets?

(...) Those are the ones I ordered. I had the same problem with 3344 and 3345 back in October, I could only get the 3446 set at the time. Placed an order in early November and there was no problem, no explanation. The 3344 is $2.99 from S@H. They (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: how can I get these sets?

(...) So you *were* able to order 3344? That's odd, because in late November, I wasn't! The guy said it wasn't in the computer - (although for all I know he could have been overflow - is there an easy way to tell?) (...) I was able to order - and (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle 200?.........please.

Castle lovers, Like you, I am hoping that the lack of a new castle theme in 2001 doesn't mean the end of the castle theme for good. On that note, what new elements would you like to see in any upcoming castle themes? The Pikeman's helm (most likely (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Heh. I'd settle for no new elements and just non-juniorized castles like back in the day... sigh... Oh yes, and no more black castles. How about tan? Or white? Tan & white arches galore! Tan & white extreme slopes! Heck, all varieties of tan & (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) I wouldn't mind going back to light grey, really. Tan would also be good for some castles. White would I think be too bright for most castles - even the White Tower in the Tower of London isn't all that white. More pieces in some of the new (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Are you perhaps referring to the halberds? A halberd is a polearm. It's supposed to be long. Good for knocking knights off horses. Yeah, sure it's a bit longer than is "realistic" but minifigs aren't realistically proportioned anyway. ~Mark (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Not anymore. In it's heyday, it was covered with whitewash, however, so it was indeed white. So if you wanted to play with knights in the Tower, you'd want a white White Tower- if you want to play with tourists, you need a tan White Tower. :D (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) -- Richard (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) I would typify the helmet as a Kettle Hat rather than the deeper-crowned Cabasset (which transitioned into the Spanish Morion and then the Comb Morion which Lego already has). I would love to see a proper sallet rather than the pseudo-sallet (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) I realize that, but ever since AOE2 came out I seem to have seen Trebuchets showing up in all sorts of things. Like all of a sudden they are popular again or something. (...) That is why Lego is the best toy in the world. -Lord Insanity (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) I agree with nearly everything here, except the crown. As a proud owner of a sackfull of useless crowns, if LEGO were to mold any more (before a five year return) I'd have to eat my hat (HA!). I'd go batty. I've been dreaming of great helms (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle 200?.........please.

(...) Helmets are a great idea, but we need something new… like sword holders!!! Either to be mounted on the backs of the minifigure (like the quivers for the arrows.) or, preferably on the waist (that would attach to the two waist studs.) And with (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Horses

(...) For quite some time, I've wanted to see the Horse offered in Grey, Dark Grey, Tan/Khaki, and possibly Yellow. For the Grey and DkGrey Horses, they whould have the "Black Mane and Lt.Brown Bridle" pattern (what they currently use for the Brown (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Horses

(...) Your opinion is PERFECT!!! The service set (the pack with three horses + three saddles) needs to be updated, and your option is great! I'd 25 of your set, even it they are priced at $9.99!!! -R (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact