 Castle / 6935 (+20)
  Re: minifigure armies

(...) I just caught the tail end of the Fright Knights sales as a starting point. I don't have everything neatly counted, so I may have more, and stuff still in boxes is uncounted (my son conducted a massive seige and I had to toss everything into (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: MOA LIC report

Heeeheee, I was just browsing posts and saw my name... (...) I think it is. I remember I was confused as to what it was myself. I'll check, tho, thanks! -Shiri (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: THE KINGDOM OF ANDRASTAVIA.......COMING SOON

(...) Definitely. Maybe it has to do with the fact that Kev's a graphic arts designer, huh, huh? ;-) Well I love it nonetheless. The castle looks amazing, and the collage gives it that 'feel' I think you're talking about... that adventurous, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Clear, crisp pictures

(...) While I agree the difference is significant, and the effects are much more forceful with the clear pictures, I don't think you should be *ashamed* of the old pictures. <grin> Maybe I'm taking you too literally, but hey, you do what you can (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.

(...) Shiri Dori is right here in Massachusetts. Sorry for the delayed reply, I was in an SAT-II-induced coma. I just took them today (phew!), but I'd appreciate a cookie. ;-) -Shiri (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.

Hope you did good Shiri :) we've missed you in chat since you've been studying, maybe now you can come back!!! Of course... we still need more castle people to give those space heads a run for their money! Tamy (...) (24 years ago, 2-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Silver Armor Available through shop.lego.com...Except for the rebel charriot.

Nuff said. (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Silver Armor Available through shop.lego.com...Except for the rebel charriot.

(...) AWESOME!!! -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Silver Armor Available through shop.lego.com...Except for the rebel charriot.

(...) How'd you get to it? I can't find it yet... Is there a specific page? Aaron (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Silver Armor Available through shop.lego.com...Except for the rebel charriot.

I found it by choosing "Item Number Search" and typing in 4816 through 4819. -- Paul Davidson Aaron West <maniac@netwebb.com> wrote in message news:G4zDpz.5BK@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Interesting auction for 6067

The seller of this 6067 (cool rare castle set) says it was no longer being sold in the USA as it promoted drinking. I have never heard of this. Too bad its not as rare as it used to be -- seem ed to fetch up to $500 like a year ago. (URL) I finally (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Interesting auction for 6067

(...) My understanding is that the set was always Europe only. And if I may offer a completely unsubstantiated opinion about the seller -- I wouldn't trust him/her. This same item was up for auction in a previous listing and then there is the (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Ninja polybags at Store 24

While running into a Store 24 on a quick "we're outta sloppy joe mix" mission, what to my surprise do I discover but a string of LEGO polybags hanging on the end of one of the aisles? Further inspection revealed that they are sets 3017 (black ninja (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: Ninja polybags at Store 24

(...) Yup, the same... (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Ordering Chrome sets

Are the Chrome sets still available at S@H? And I want to know if I order the sets from S@H today, how many days later will I get the sets? Thank you. (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: minifigure armies

(...) Here is a couple of pictures of my army. I hope this kind of answers your question. Watch the posts, soon, I'll have my web page up too! Enjoy! (URL) is a pic of my main castle: (URL) K> (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  First post and LEGO wargaming questions

Greetings all, I'm a long-time lurker, but this is my first post. So please take it easy on me if this isn't the correct forum to ask these questions :) My friend and I are going to be using the BrikWars rule set to run a fantasy-based LEGO war (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) Hey, glad you delurked. Your questions are probably valid in .castle but may get more answers if cross posted to lugnet.fun.gaming as well, that's where most of the BrikWars devotees post about their games and such. I crossposted this reply (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) That sounds like a good start, definitely. (...) Shaun Sullivan and I attempted something similar (unbalanced forces), although we just had a surprise factor (ie, one side was campd for the night and had to scramble to weapons and vehicles). (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) Well, not to toot my own horn, but I have a few siege engines pictured on my website. Three of the four, admitedly, are directly from sets, but I do have a working Trebuchet on my site if you're interested in looking at it. I guarantee you (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact