 Castle / 6025 (+20)
  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) Well, you see, I wanted to build this trap for my little brother using a stake filled pit. I wanted to test it first, but of course I didn't want to get hurt myself, so I dropped a large rock into it, and darn it, I broke about 20 spears... (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

I had that very same problem with Princess Storm... hmmmm (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  asleep at wheel

I was reviewing Brickset and found set 6004 crossbow cart. Was this another of the ever growing number of sets with a single continental distribution. Or did I just sleep through it's release in the states. Please help with info and possible (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What do peasants carry around in your town?

(...) LOL... yeah, I just wanted to, um, umm, ummm... cut some... cardboard... for this art project I'm working on... yeah... and my x-acto knife *accidently* scraped the mike off the Jet head that just happened to be around... ooops ;-) (Actually, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) Don't let them get away with this. The only benefit of Lego over competing brands is the quality of the product -- if they can't deliver on this, then who needs 'em? And I have had this smeared printing problem too, just not with Leonora's (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Chrome Knight's Kingdom

I don't know if this is old news, but here it is! Those Knight's we've all seen on eBay (4816, 4817, 4818, 4819--check the lugnet set reference database) are available in the USA, but not from Shop at Home ("yet"). They are, "grocery and drug store (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

For me it was a Jonny Thunder and a Qui-Gon Jin, both of which were plentiful enough not to complain about... (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) I never had a screwed up smiley head . . in fact I never had any printing problems untill this year. just a couple of heads that were faded on the sides. It is a screen printing thing. 1 color no prob. 2 colors that don't touch: rarely a prob (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) Trust me--I will NOT accept an inferior element, especially when, as you say, LEGO has made a point of it to only place this element in the theme's most expensive set. I simply wanted to know if this is a common problem (I have never (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) One of my freinds has had a mis-printed "Axle" rockraider. Missing eye. :\ -- Mark Nelson Speedy's Lego Page: (URL) (No castle content!) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Two disgruntled earls...

Hey, all! I was messing around in MLCad today, and I made these with Paint Shop Pro and Pov Ray, and, of course, MLCad. As soon as I saw the results, I must admit that I started laughing out loud. Anyway, with out more ado, here's the link: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) Okay, the nutty part is I think I DO have an extra skirt element. But I am not at home right now to verify this fact, let me check later and maybe we can work something out. The reason for this freak occurance was buying parts from a parts (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) Great! I am very interested in this information. Now, why TLC itself cannot be more forthcoming with this sort of basic set release information is beyond me...but thanks for being so helpful yourself, Aaron. I think some U.S. ebayers are going (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) Wow, that's great news! I am very happy to hear this, as I nearly bid on a rather outrageously-priced assortment of these pieces, but changed my mind at the last minute. I can't wait to stock up on Princess Storms! Rick Kurtzuba (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Misprinted Leonora heads?

(...) Wow, I really appreciate that! Please be in touch, and again, thanks! Rick Kurtzuba (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

Cool, I am very glad that I did not pay $50 for 5 of each of the chrome pieces. I wonder if those people who sold them in the U.S on ebay bought them in their local supermarket or went to germany for them. Many of them auctioned these items with the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

(...) I won an auction for $50 for 11 of each of the chrome pieces, plus 1 extra sword, 5 extra shields and 6 extra pieces of armor (thats 11 helms, 12 swords, 16 shields and 17 armor pieces for those who aren't counting). I think I got a pretty (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Knight's Kingdom

I see your point, I guess I didn't really feel as though $50 was worth it. I only really wanted to make one or two fully equipped guys and I do like the princess storm torso and the helmet etc, so for me the actual sets looked better. I know that (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Leonara Heads

Does anyone have a perfectly-printed Leonara head, or is this a mass error that we should wait for to be corrected before buying the KK Castle? (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leonara Heads

(...) as far as I know, my Leonara is in perfect condition, but i did have a problem with Princess Storm (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact