 Castle / 5650
5649  |  5651
Subject:
Where are the Neimoidians?... (SW:EpI villains)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 21:33:38 GMT

The recent threads about ethnic minifigs
got me to thinking...

When is LegoCo gonna make some Neimoidians?
(These are the green-/dark grey-skinned
fishy-/lizard-people evil, yet cowardly merchant-villains
in "Star Wars: Episode I".)

From a SW purist point-of-view,
we need 'em to be in command of the hordes
of Battle Droids.

From a Lego builder's POV, think about it:
*Green* minifig heads and hands!

(For us ".castle" people):
Orcs/orks!
Goblins!
Zombies!
Lovecraftian Deep Ones!

(And for you ".space" people):
Martians!
BEMs!
ETs!
Other aliens!

I mean, if LegoCo is gonna include
an ugly-as-sin SPUD for Sebulba
in the Pod Racer set -- *blech!!* --
for a single non-human (and non-humanoid)
character with that little screen time,
*surely* they can produce minifigs
for the major (well, as far as the characters
in the movie know...) villains!

  ;-)

Franklin

Franklin W. Cain | fwcain@yahoo.com
                 | http://fcain.tripod.com/lego/
USE OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES
IS _STRICTLY_ PROHIBITED... MAKE MY (LAWYER'S) DAY, PUNK!