 Castle / 4351
Re: The cost of minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 03:41:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brad Hamilton writes:
Extreme violence and LEGO!

Where is your morality?

LOL!

Aaron West <majisto@vol.com> wrote in message news:FtCFtD.IJv@lugnet.com...
Red tiles spread out in random directions might be okay, as well as
dismembered minifigs.  Too bad skeleton parts are not more interchangeable
with regular minifigs.  Oooo, this train of thought is creepy, but I might
have to try it!

ROFL! Also, if you put a minifig with red body parts, they might look like
they're bleeding... ;o)

-Shiri