 Castle / 4339
Re: The cost of minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 01:39:43 GMT

100$ is dirt-cheap for a LEGO building!

I've calculated that many of my buildings cost $300-$600!

http://members.home.net/bhamilto1/lego.htm

I've seen some other folks' buildings that are much bigger (and more
expensive).

If you want to save money, then buy up sets at 50% discount.  You can often
target sets with high proportions of parts you want, and then trade the rest
for MORE parts you want.  This is much cheaper than buying each part at
auction!

Brad

Christopher Lindsey <lindsey@nospam.mallorn.com> wrote in message
So we're now at $2.00 per minifig just for sleeping quarters!  If I have
an army of 50, I need to shell out $100.  And that's not even including
a kitchen and dining hall...

I'm not even going to think about salaries.