 Castle / 4328
Re: The cost of minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 21:27:50 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Stembel writes:
Also, since your minifigs will probably be on guard duty in shifts, you can
limit the number of beds to equal the number of soldiers who are off duty.  :)
The soldiers on duty certainly won't be able to use the beds...  You could • even
make it a smaller number, and have sleeping shifts, too.  :)

Aye, the U.S. Navy does this with their ships to conserve space.  Everyone
shares bunks, since the bunk : sailor ratio is something like 2:3.  If everyone
gets sick, I guess those on shift get sick at their post.  :-,

Cheers,
- jsproat