 Castle / 4345
Re: Cheap sets for buildings (Was: The cost of minifigs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 03:46:47 GMT

Does anyone have any advice as to which sets are more cost-efficient for • raw
building-building materials?  Like, I wanna build a building with lotsa • gray
1xN bricks, some windows, a decent roof (i.e. 6xN plates, etc.), some • arches
and other architectural pieces.  I think I have enough doors...

Well, maybe the kbkids.com site. I saw the Bat Lords castle for 30 some
dollars a few minutes. That might have some parts for you.

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com