 Castle / 4170 (+10)
  Re: FT: King's Castle 6080

Hi Matt! (...) <snip> The lugnet.castle newsgroup (as all the other theme-NGs) are not intended for buy/sell/trade posts. There is a special group for that: (URL) fact, I saw you already posted the same message there. I'm glad you found it! I don't (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (mine :-)

(...) Modern practitioners of Wicca will generally disavow any accusations of sacrifice, soul-selling, etc. The Wiccan Rede is: "An thou harm none, do as thou wilt." Just thought I'd mention it so you don't inadvertently offend any Wiccans. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: FT: King's Castle 6080

(...) That's not actually true. Only auctions are verboten outside of the .market .auction group by the Terms of Use Agreement. Non-auction solicitations aren't strictly verboten by the Agreement, but generally they're frowned upon by most people. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) Thank you! I like the columns and narrow passages I didn't like the "blah" flat look so I rotated them...the gaps are thin but very use ful for archers and pikemen; the rotation also adds to a subtle elegance , and can relate to "no (...) It's (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) Wow! I thought you didn't like the Ninja theme = ) (just when I thought no one was paying attention.... (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (mine :-)

(...) Inever thought about the icky bits myself....upon reflection, my story has its share of violence and mayhem, but I guess I will have to consider my story presentation more carefully... my knowledge of wicca is limited, but elements of my story (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (mine :-)

(...) It's kind of you to consider the practitioners of alternative faiths like this -- but it's not like Wiccans own either paganism or the past. Much is unknown about the past and I suppose one can make up nearly anything one wants about it. (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (not mine :-)

(...) I never said that. I said I don't do Ninja, but that's NOT because I don't like it; It's because a) I have no clue about oriental-structures, lifestyles-- anything, and b) my budget is only so big and I have to focus on one thing that I can at (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ninja page update (mine :-)

(...) Digression continues... This was specifically in reference to the use of the word "wiccans", and not because of the use of the word "pagans". I think pagan is a much more generic term and I don't believe it refers to a specific faith - just (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Idle Ramblings

I have nothing really important to say. I just thought I'd ramble on about something I'm making, but haven't taken any pictures of yet. (I had planned to take pictures of the building process, but you know how it is when you get on a roll...you (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact