 Castle / 4172
Re: FT: King's Castle 6080
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 02:43:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
[...]
I don't intend to sound harsh or mean, but it is only polite (not to mention
it's part of the lugnet Terms of Service) not to post buy-sell-trade messages
to theme groups, or for that fact any group other than .market.

That's not actually true.  Only auctions are verboten outside of the .market
.auction group by the Terms of Use Agreement.  Non-auction solicitations aren't
strictly verboten by the Agreement, but generally they're frowned upon by most
people.

--Todd

[XFUT -> .admin.terms]