 Castle / 4170
Re: FT: King's Castle 6080
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 02:22:15 GMT

Hi Matt!

In lugnet.castle, Matthew Dean writes:
I desperately need to trade away an excellent condition King's Castle,
minus minifigs.
<snip>

The lugnet.castle newsgroup (as all the other theme-NGs) are not intended for
buy/sell/trade posts. There is a special group for that:
http://www.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/

In fact, I saw you already posted the same message there. I'm glad you found
it!
I don't intend to sound harsh or mean, but it is only polite (not to mention
it's part of the lugnet Terms of Service) not to post buy-sell-trade messages
to theme groups, or for that fact any group other than .market.

I hope that explains it!

Have fun,
-Shiri