 Castle / 20044
  i decided to

keep my lego write my storyies then ilistrate them when i move out of my home so 3 more years boys just 3 more and i'm back till then i'll secretly slip to walmart and buy new castle hp adventures and such ever year and hide them in my basement (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: i decided to

(...) Can you please learn to spell and properly compose a message? It looks to me like you're not even trying. -Tim (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: i decided to

Daniel, (...) I'm glad you've not been reduced to selling your lego to pay for college.It sounded like you have quite a big lego collection, which you could get a fair amount of money for if you sold it. However the kind of money you need to go to (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: i decided to

(...) This sounds like an interesting project Daniel, please keep us informed on your progress. (...) Tim, did you get out on the wrong side of bed this morning, or something? I mean I like good grammar & spelling as much as the next guy (probably (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: i decided to

(...) I've simply noticed this as a pattern for Daniel over years of time. The last time he posted, others pointed out this very behavior before with no responses from him: (URL) might be wrong, but it looks to me that he doesn't care enough to make (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: i decided to

(...) I have to agree with Tim on this. The message looks like the kind of gibberish you'd get in a spam email...from a 6 year old. (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: i decided to

(...) Well I doubt he'll respond to direct suggestion either, so why make the newsgroup seem less friendly by posting it? ROSCO FUT: .o-t.debate (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: i decided to

(...) I'm a big fan of diplomacy, in cases where it is appropriate. I'm learning to become more of a fan of being direct where it is appropriate. I don't think it's fair to automatically categorize being to the point as being unfriendly. To address (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: i decided to

(...) You're assuming everyone here is as mature as you. Which discounts the young LEGO fans who may be lurking in .castle, and be put off by such a post. Yes, maybe their parents should explain what such a post means, but if a young kid chooses not (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: i decided to

(...) Please don't second guess my assumptions. I came into this community (well, RTL) eight years ago as a 14-year-old. I was very immature, and as a result got myself pretty beaten up by those who weren't simply direct, but downright malicious in (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: i decided to

(...) Please don't assume I did. (...) And do you have any stats on how many people decided not to get involved in the community because of the flame wars they saw while lurking on RTL? (...) And that's great, but you're only one example. (...) I (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: i decided to

(...) This is, in my considered opinion, *off topic* for the off-topic.debate newsgroup as it has to do with the norms and standards of LUGNET itself. If you have an issue with the approach Tim, or anyone else, uses to try to improve things on (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: i decided to

just want to say sorry if you think i am not putting effort forth but, i have showed them many works and thier responses were That guys a looser ect... and as for my grammer well you guys who have been around a while know abouth that. Ben Leo Ant (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  Re: i decided to

Original message cancelled, reposting with XFUT --> admin.general. (...) Regardless of those other forums being lax, here on LUGNET, people judge you based on how you conduct yourself. Since this is the internet, one of the few ways to evaluate that (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: i decided to

snippage... (...) a) Dan posted in Castle in the first place...its not like he posted in general. That's where he likes to hang out. So he doesn't take care in his postings... b) on one hand he's in grade 9, so he should be starting to know (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: i decided to

(...) Was that a joke? I'm serious. I laughed out loud, but no one else has singled that line out, so now I'm curious. And can't you guys take it to .admin like Larry said? Chris (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: i decided to

(...) I completely and thoroughly reject the notion that I was being mean. (...) I agree, we should make an effort to foster a generally positive environment here. I also value intelligent posts with reasonable effort given to composition and (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: i decided to

(...) Look, I'm in the camp that thinks Tim was objectionable, but your text really _is_ hard to read. It takes your readers extra time to figure out what you're saying because of your wide disregard for grammar. I personally, think that you are (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)