 Castle / 20046
Re: i decided to
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 03:29:58 GMT

Daniel,

In lugnet.castle, daniel ravenda wrote:
keep my lego write my storyies then ilistrate them when i move out of my home so
3 more years boys just 3 more and i'm back
till then i'll secretly slip to walmart and buy new castle hp adventures and
such ever year and hide them in my basement

I'm glad you've not been reduced to selling your lego to pay for college.It
sounded like you have quite a big lego collection, which you could get a fair
amount of money for if you sold it. However the kind of money you need to go to
college in the US is completely out of proportion to what you would get for your
lego, even from the most generous buyer. If you won't be finishing High School
for another three years, that gives you a lot of time to plan college. If you
apply for any available grants, loans and stipends and are prepared to work
alongside studying (and building lego of course:) hopefully you will find that
paying for college is within your means.

Best of luck :)

Magnus