 Castle / 20045
Re: i decided to
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 03:19:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.castle, daniel ravenda wrote:
keep my lego write my storyies then ilistrate them when i move out of my home so
3 more years boys just 3 more and i'm back
till then i'll secretly slip to walmart and buy new castle hp adventures and
such ever year and hide them in my basement

Can you please learn to spell and properly compose a message? It looks to me
like you're not even trying.

-Tim