 Castle / 18913
Re: Knights' Kingdom figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 03:13:50 GMT

"Douglas R. Clark" <drclark@cinenet.net> wrote in message
news:Hq638w.12pI@lugnet.com...
SNIP

[ ... snipped ... ]

I've been thinking about this for awhile.  It seems that in the last few • years,
the number of new molds per year that TLC creates has been consistently • rising.
For example, for 2004 it looks like they have pretty much phased out most • of the
old-style finger hinge parts in favor of the newer click hinge versions.

[ ... snipped ... ]

Which is really unfortunate because the click hinges are a far inferior
element than the finger hinges.  The proliferation of click hinges across
the product line bothers me 10x more than the change in color does.  It's
almost like who ever at TLC designed the click hinges now has a significant
say in which elements are "approved" for use in set design and has mandated
use of click hinges over fingered hinges.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Re: Knights' Kingdom figures

SNIP (...) I've been thinking about this for awhile. It seems that in the last few years, the number of new molds per year that TLC creates has been consistently rising. For example, for 2004 it looks like they have pretty much phased out most of (...) (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)