 Castle / 18905
Re: Knights' Kingdom figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 20:29:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Huw Millington wrote:
Here a couple of pics showing the parts in the KK figures:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hmillington/Misc/p1010538.jpg

and the figure itself

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hmillington/Misc/p1010543.jpg

which I have put to good use, guarding the stock of light grey parts :-)

Huw

Wow!  Those parts are a lot less useless looking than they first appeared.
Sure, the head, torso, and shield are awfully single-use, but all those hinge
parts could prove quite useful indeed.  It's nice to see they're not all single
pieces like Galidor, and have studs on them unlike Bionicle.

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com