 Castle / 18910
Re: Knights' Kingdom figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 00:18:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Thomas Garrison wrote:
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003, Adrian Drake wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Huw Millington wrote:
Here a couple of pics showing the parts in the KK figures:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/hmillington/Misc/p1010538.jpg

It's nice to see they're not all single pieces like Galidor, and have
studs on them unlike Bionicle.

Huh?  I'm not comprehending "all single pieces like Galidor".  Each
individual piece is a single piece, but that's somewhat tautological.

Replace "single piece" with "big ugly piece of crap useless pieces" :)

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com