 Castle / 17915 (-20)
  Re: The Keep of Stonebarrow - Complete MOC

(...) Hey Anthony, I never got around to commenting on this when this first went up, but this is an awesome MOC. I'm impressed that there are no BURPs; even when you can't see any BURPs in my larger creations, they're almost always underneath (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: serously folks

(...) I have put forward my idea of CQ and ive been working on it. (still smashing the stupid "how to make a town" rules around) (...) Sounds like a good project, or a good side-thing in CQ. However, we need some more basic community layed down (i (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 3CS Corner City Gate

(...) Well, considering the plethora of MOCs that you've created, I'm impressed that I could provide inspiration, however small. Thanks for you comments. The whole issue of rampart access has been a "bee in the bonnet" for me. And it makes is (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 3CS Corner City Gate

(...) ====8<----- snip (...) I really like your gate Alan. It all sits together really well and its an innovative angle for a gate. Really is very good It conveys a good solid feel and provides an intimidating presence for any would be invaders, (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: serously folks

(...) At least in space, we have proper sanitation systems - so we don't have to leave it in the street. You don't gotta be careful of walking under windows when strolling around outside the moonbase. :-) -Tim fut - o-t.fun (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: serously folks

(...) 8< snippage ??? what did I miss here ? I didn't get the memo. Well if we aren't being adult here I'll just say poo bum 1. - I Don't see any bickering here, try off-topic.debate 2. - constantly comparing castle to space makes it look like you (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: seriously folks

(...) Dan, I think we should give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they have their websites/organizations up and running. Hopefully Castle World, Castle Builders Guild, and maybe a castle community site by Anthony and the CWC can be set up. A (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  serously folks

Ok now I know I kinda argued a little but Chris makes a good point. We need to be adult and stop bickering. We are a community and should act like one. Do you see space fighting.... no because space is perfect (you gotta hate em lol). Now I have (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 3CS Corner City Gate

(...) Sorry about the picture quality. I meant to address that on my original post. It's what happens when you use a $40 digital camera :/ Hopefully I can borrow the office camera by the weekend to get better shots. I was just in a hurry to get (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 3CS Corner City Gate

(...) - snip- (...) the 3C. I agree with you, the way you adapted your tower does show the flexibility of the 3CS. I was hoping I'd be the first to have a crack at building something in the new standard, but I'm glad you did. The tower is a great (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  3CS Corner City Gate

It's ironic, really. Here I am, one of the people who gave input into the Medieval Marketplace standard, and I haven't even got past a skeletal mock-up of what I'd like to create for it. And then along comes the Classic Castle City Standard (for (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: The Colonial Era

(...) Nice work! (And it's always good to see someone beating the redcoats!). I'm not overly familiar with the Revolutionary War, but I recall an image of a bluecoated regular (carrying a flag), a fife player and a drummer... I'm not sure where it (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Chapter 1 "defending Turf" is ready

Its here Chapter 1 of my story. (URL) Pretty cool. All picture are very beutifully edited and the story is gramaticly correct. If when you read it you wonder "why are there no quotation" its cause tripod doesn't allow quotations on a web page go (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle MOC: Windmill

(...) This is really cool. Its awesome how the grindstone really works. I don't think I can describe it better than you did yourself: "a neat, simple little castle building that would go well with a town." If the blades where a little bit higher up (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: It Has Started

(...) Will & Eric Thanks for the response and the advice. Soon Chapter 1 will be don and posted along with a Moc Preview (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle)

  More MOCs than you can shake a stick at!

Well, I was browsing the Internet the other day, and I came across MOCpages again. It's a really nifty website, so I thought I'd just go ahead and make myself a MOCpage. WOW! Man that is an easy site to use! If any of you don't have a MOCpage yet... (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, FTX)

  2 new MHOF : KING KAHUNA AND FUTURON 1

Hi everybody! Due to special circumstances, the last election for the Minifig Hall of Fame lasted a month and a half and 2 Minifigs won. They are King Kahuna and Futuron 1. For more details, visit the Minifig Hall of Fame at (URL) for your time. (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town)

  Re: It Has Started

(...) Hey dan, great start, I can't wait to see it with pics! I know finding a good host is hard and it's too bad they blast your site with ads and pop ups but I guess ya have to live with it. Keep it up and let us know when you update! If you want (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It Has Started

(...) Nice Start Dan, Welcome back. I can edit your story if you like, just let me know if you'd like it done. Again, nice start hope you continue to enjoy writing. William (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  It Has Started

My story is Finally starting up.... yea its olny the prolouge but hey its still good. Olny thing is I might of spelt olny wrong cause I cant spell that word :( Here is My site so far. (URL) give it a chance I know its new but new things are cool. (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact