 Castle / 17900
17899  |  17901
Subject:
More MOCs than you can shake a stick at!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 03:47:51 GMT

Well, I was browsing the Internet the other day, and I came across MOCpages again. It’s a really nifty website, so I thought I’d just go ahead and make myself a MOCpage.

WOW! Man that is an easy site to use! If any of you don’t have a MOCpage yet... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? Get one! Now! Get two!

Thank you, come again.

I’ve uploaded almost all of my MOCs, most of which you can still find on my websites (when ozbricks.net is up anyway). Some of them aren’t on my website, and some of them ain’t castle either.

Feel free to rediscover my stuff at my MOCpage.

--Anthony

The Kingdom of Ikros