 Castle / 17898
Re: It Has Started
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 20:17:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda wrote:
My story is Finally starting up.... yea its olny the prolouge but hey its still
good. Olny thing is I might of spelt olny wrong cause I cant spell that word :(

Here is My site so far.

http://vendezzz.tripod.com/

Please give it a chance I know its new but new things are cool.

PLMKWYT

Daniel Ravenda

By the way the way the prolouge is unilistrated but the chapter will all have
nicely edited picture.

And well can I have the right spelling for olny and please tell me all mispelt
words and as always constructive critism(can I get a spell check on this word)
is not just welcome but wanted.

Hey dan, great start, I can't wait to see it with pics!  I know finding a good
host is hard and it's too bad they blast your site with ads and pop ups but I
guess ya have to live with it.  Keep it up and let us know when you update!  If
you want some constructive critisism, I would say, type out your story in MS
Word or something similar, let it suggest spellings and grammar and then just
copy/paste it out into the html.  That's what I do!

e.