 Castle / 17912
Re: 3CS Corner City Gate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 09:39:29 GMT

Alan Findlay wrote:
It's ironic, really.

Here I am, one of the people who gave input into the Medieval
Marketplace standard, and I haven't even got past a skeletal mock-up
of what I'd like to create for it. • ====8<----- snip

LMKWYT.

Alan

I really like your gate Alan. It all sits together really well and its an
innovative angle for a gate. Really is very good
It conveys a good solid feel and provides an intimidating presence for any
would be invaders, while keeping it at a good small scale.
I really like the arrangement of stairs too (how do the minifigs get to 1/2
of the ramparts in the official releases anyhoo). The only thing I think
looks a little outta place is the white crenulations .. but maybe thats jsut
me.
You have inspired me to give a 3CS a go. Thank you

--
James Stacey
------