 Castle / 17906
Re: 3CS Corner City Gate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 15:24:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alan Findlay wrote:
It's ironic, really.

Here I am, one of the people who gave input into the Medieval Marketplace
standard, and I haven't even got past a skeletal mock-up of what I'd like to
create for it.

And then along comes the Classic Castle City Standard (for which I didn't give
input) and voila! I've got something already.

In one sense you might say I cheated. But then again, what I did is, IMO, a
glowing testimony to how flexible and useful 3CS is. • - snip-

Alan,

First let me say that I'm glad to see one of the founders of the MM embracing
the 3C.  I agree with you, the way you adapted your tower does show the
flexibility of the 3CS.  I was hoping I'd be the first to have a crack at
building something in the new standard, but I'm glad you did.

The tower is a great model - very attractive and i always have respect for
innovative technique, like putting the gate on a corner.  I'm sure you know the
pictures are a bit dark and blurry.  I'd love to see bigger, nicer pictures of
this, because, from what I can tell, it really is a nice MOC.

-lenny