 Castle / 17679
Re: Fridays Castle Questionnaire...(BF2003)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:57:13 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Medinets wrote:

1. Name (Optional)

Jason Spears

   2. What do you like doing with Castle-related material?

Um...Movies - I watch them. Books - I read them. Lego sets - I build them gleefully.

   3. What do you like about Castles?

I’m not even sure how to describe it. But I love all that stone, and the fortifications, and the tapestries, and the swords, and the... well you get the idea.

   4. What do you not like about Castles?

Bathrooms. Indoor plumbing is a must.

   5. If you could design/make a Castle set that LEGO hasn’t produced, what would it be/entail?

I think it would probably be something like a bakery. We need more random medieval town buildings. Something along the style of the Blacksmith shop.

   6. Where do you see Castle going as a group in the future?

Hopefully forward. I love the Harry Potter stuff, but castle needs it’s own theme. More new minifigs. Realistically though, we will just have to hope that Hogsmade has some neat Lego sets for it.

   7. Do you use LUGNET as a source for your LEGO Castle Enthusiasm? (YES/NO)

Yes

   8. Why or why not?

Seeing what the other great builders here can come up with is inspiring.

   9. If you could improve on anything on LUGNET.Castle, what would it be?

Can’t think of anything.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG