 Castle / 17672
Re: Fridays Castle Questionnaire...(BF2003)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 21:11:14 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   The over-reliance on special pieces like wall panels and those turret pieces.

Without the turret element, as seen here:

You wouldn’t be able to make certain kinds of tower structures which I happen to like. You could “almost” replace this element with more modular bricks, but not quite -- and you would then need many more faceted bricks and plates than are commonly available.

The panels are less useful though, no arguments there...

-- Hop-Frog