 Castle / 17676
Re: Fridays Castle Questionnaire...(BF2003)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 19:58:11 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori wrote:
   And it’s not over by that, how many of us paid a fortune for 4714 - Gringotts Bank - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4714

I have none.

   1381 - Vampire’s Crypt - http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1381

I have one.

   I guess we just let them get away with that too much. I don’t like SW, HP & studio sets, but the last 2 years for some reason it seems that it’s all I buy (beside LEGENDS of course), cause they include another minifig or a unique part that is great for castle

Just buy the stuff you really want and pass on the rest. I have already resigned myself to collecting slowly over time and building just as slowly besides. I still have fun. I could have more fun, I suppose, if I felt I could justify spending more $$$ all of the time on Lego, but I can’t justify it. It’s not that cheap and even if I were a millionaire (I am not) I wouldn’t spend much more on this hobby because of the basic “sucker” factor. At some point you just realize that its some stupid toy and you have to keep it in perspective.

   Just hoping TLC will listen before all of us will be too broke from buying LEGO sets like those and decide it’s not really worth it.

Supposedly, we are not a market that they actually care about, so no matter what we do they don’t care in terms of the market for product.

-- Hop-Frog