 Castle / 17573
Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 06:15:42 GMT

You are missing the best weapon of all.... the new pike appearing in the
oriental adventurer sets!  You can see it here behind Jun-Chi:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=7413_1&v=z

I also really like the daggers.  Too bad Lego hasn't made them in dark
gray....yet.

-Aaron

"Kevin Blocksidge" <bricksidge@yahoo.com> wrote in message
I was browsing Brickshelf and saw some weapons that seem to be made by • LEGO, but
I have never seen them before:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/armoury/axe.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/armoury/hammer.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/armoury/longsword.jpg

(I am talking about the gray hammer in the second pic and the gold sword • in the
third)

Does anyone know where these can be found or have any other info about • them?

~Kevin Blocksidge

P.S.  They all came from this folder