 Castle / 17577
Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 21:08:47 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler wrote:
   Hello!

   i think its a neat nearly complete comparison

I hope so! If you know of any other LEGO® weapon that is not shown in this gallery don’t hesitate to name it!

Hey Jojo,

Great gallery. Some suggestions: You don’t have this helmet:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3844

Maybe some more helmets, too. It seems like there are more. I’ll dig through my stuff at home. Also, the lance is now available in red in the smaller Adventurer’s set with the elephant. Oh, not quite a weapon, but this grappeling hook

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x75

Fits into a siege situation fairly well. Also not quite a weapon, but if you have the Fabuland pickaxe you should also have this one:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3841

Quarter staffs or magic wands:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/578

Maybe this one:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6124

Bruce

P.S. Anyone know why my links aren’t showing up as clickable links any more? I used to just paste in the URL, but now they only show up as text.