 Castle / 17565
Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:57:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   I was browsing Brickshelf and saw some weapons that seem to be made by LEGO, but I have never seen them before:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/armoury/axe.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/armoury/hammer.jpg http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/armoury/longsword.jpg

(I am talking about the gray hammer in the second pic and the gold sword in the third)

Does anyone know where these can be found or have any other info about them?

Blocksidge

Hi Kevin, as for the first two, I really can’t say but as for the Golden Long Sword is available on set 7417

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7417