 Castle / 17580
Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 23:12:15 GMT

Hi again!

   The pirate cutlass: http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2530

It’s on the second page...
Kevin should add a warning notice on the BrickShelf start page that a page in a folder possibly doesn’t show the whole gallery.

   It’s also available in light gray, though none of those are on Peeron (they are on Bricklink, though).

Hm. I really doubt that this sabre exists in light grey. I’ve never seen one. (And I generally mistrust things that I didn’t see in person :-) I’m tempted to buy one of the light grey cutlasses on BrickLink just for the purpose of checking if it’s really lightgrey or if it was listed by mistake.

   Also the new scimitar from the Orient Expedition sets: http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x260

On the second page :-)
Though I don’t have the dark grey one yet.

Anyway, thanks for your suggestions!

Bye
Jojo