 Castle / 17566
Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 23:02:01 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
I was browsing Brickshelf and saw some weapons that seem to be made by LEGO, but
I have never seen them before:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/armoury/axe.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/armoury/hammer.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jojo/armoury/longsword.jpg

(I am talking about the gray hammer in the second pic and the gold sword in the
third)

Does anyone know where these can be found or have any other info about them?

~Kevin Blocksidge

P.S.  They all came from this folder

Hmmm, seems Jojo put togaether a nice assortment outlining lego weapons.
The hammer and pick are fabuland items which is probably why you havent seen
them before.  The gold sword comes from the new 7417 temple of mount everest.

BTW thanks for pointing this folder out, i think its a neat nearly complete
comparison