 Castle / 17570
Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 03:15:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler wrote:
I hope so! If you know of any other LEGO® weapon that is not shown in this
gallery don't hesitate to name it!

I don't see the ordinary sword there... all too easily lost.

How about the ninja armor and helmet?

'Course I have always considered the classic space antenna as the earliest
sword, as Space came out in the US while Castle was just photos of European
releases (seen in the idea book.)