 Castle / 17588
Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:21:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Johannes Koehler wrote:

   It’s also available in light gray, though none of those are on Peeron (they are on Bricklink, though).

Hm. I really doubt that this sabre exists in light grey. I’ve never seen one. (And I generally mistrust things that I didn’t see in person :-) I’m tempted to buy one of the light grey cutlasses on BrickLink just for the purpose of checking if it’s really lightgrey or if it was listed by mistake.

I could have sworn I had one in light gray, but when I dug through my collection last night I could only find dark gray.

Bruce