 Castle / 17572
Re: Concerning Elves...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 06:03:18 GMT

Wow, someone reads my posts!  I realize they appear very seldom, but it's
always heartening to hear they have some influence.

Great pictures as usual.  I'd really like to see some pictures of your elves
crawling through the woods hunting orcs....

Someday I'll actually take some pictures of my elves.

-Aaron

"Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Hey all,

After posting my Orcs and Goblins, I began to build other races for Chaos • Skies,
and thought I might share them with you.

Click on any picture to see a larger version of it.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/orc/elves.jpg

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/orc/thumb/elves.jpg_thumb.jp
g>>

These are my Ikrosian [Elves].  In the center with the gray hair is the • noble
and powerful Elf King.  There's someone else in there you might • recognize...
Ikrosian Elves are beautiful, long lived creatures.  The Elf King is over • a
millenia old, and though his hair has long turned gray, he had not but one
wrinkle on his face.  Elves fight with a combination of magically imbued
weaponry and an elvish martial art that makes them a force to be feared.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/orc/elveswild.jpg

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/orc/thumb/elveswild.jpg_thum
b.jpg>>

These are my [Wild Elves], or [Elven Rangers], which were inspired by
<http://news.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/?n=1518 this post>.  These elves • live deep
in the forest, without any sort of traditional shelter, and are more
nature-loving than traditional elves (if that seems possible).  They • regularly
summon animals from the forest to aid them, and are fierce protectors of
everything living.  As a right of passage, the elves are given facial • tatoos
during puberty, one of a set number of designs, each representing a • different
diety that they worship.  Though they are considered self-outcasts, Wild • Elves
often communicate and trade with their Ikrosian Elf breathren.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/orc/darkelves.jpg

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/orc/thumb/darkelves.jpg_thum
b.jpg>>

These are my [Dark Elves], fallen from grace and twisted by Evil.  They • are
shunned by all noble races, and even by some evil ones.  Their once fair • skin is
dull and wrinkled, and any wound they recieve will not only leave scars, • but
scars larger than the original wound itself.  However, their strength and
longevity is much greater than any noble elf, and it is rumored that some • of the
original Dark Elves are still alive today.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/orc/dwarves.jpg

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/orc/thumb/dwarves.jpg_thumb.
jpg>>

These are my [Dwarves].  They're stereotypical dwarves.  They're a noble • race,
although greedy.  Their small stature hides their fierce pride and great
strength, which they use to the fullest extent in battle.  These • particular
Dwarves are members of the Order of the Steel Fist of Kolam T'Or.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/orc/chaosdemons.jpg

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/savatheaggie/orc/thumb/chaosdemons.jpg_th
umb.jpg>>

The three figures in the back are [Chaos Demons], found on my website. • They are
powerful beings capable of pyrokinesis (the mental control of fire) as • well as a
few other tricks.  The fellow with the shoulder armor is a new type of • Chaos
Demon, the [Chaos Warlord].  He is of superior rank and power to normal • Chaos
Demons, though they rarely are seen outside of magical realms.  The large
creature next to the Chaos Warlord is their favored pet, the [Razorback]. • This
demon boar is a powerful, permanently angry beast, who would so much as
disembowel you as look at you.

That's all for now.

--Anthony

<http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/chaos.html Ikros: Chaos Skies>

p.s.  In that Nonhuman Poll post, I know I replied and said I would never • use
Yoda.  Well, I guess I lied, sue me ;)

p.s.s.  I'M OUT OF STUBBIES!!  NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!