 Castle / 17564
  Odd Weapons on Brickshelf

I was browsing Brickshelf and saw some weapons that seem to be made by LEGO, but I have never seen them before: (URL) am talking about the gray hammer in the second pic and the gold sword in the third) Does anyone know where these can be found or (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf

(...) Hi Kevin, as for the first two, I really can't say but as for the Golden Long Sword is available on set 7417 (2 URLs) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf

(...) The hammer and pick are fabuland items which is probably why you havent seen them before. The gold sword comes from the new 7417 temple of mount everest. BTW thanks for pointing this folder out, i think its a neat nearly complete comparison (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf

(...) Hmmm. Thanks for the help. But I looked on Peeron and couldn't find the Fabuland pieces. What sets are they from? ~Kevin Blocksidge (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf

(...) (URL) (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf

Hello! (...) I hope so! If you know of any other LEGO® weapon that is not shown in this gallery don't hesitate to name it! I'm not going to add this part, though :-) (URL) Nor the Star Wars™ light sabre. Bye Jojo (URL) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf

(...) I don't see the ordinary sword there... all too easily lost. How about the ninja armor and helmet? 'Course I have always considered the classic space antenna as the earliest sword, as Space came out in the US while Castle was just photos of (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf

Hi Eric! (...) Those parts are there. Latterly on BrickShelf there are shown just 48 pictures on a page. So if there are more than 48 pics in a gallery you have to turn the page. To this purpose you find a "next" button down right on the gallery's (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf

You are missing the best weapon of all.... the new pike appearing in the oriental adventurer sets! You can see it here behind Jun-Chi: (URL) also really like the daggers. Too bad Lego hasn't made them in dark gray....yet. -Aaron "Kevin Blocksidge" (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf

Hello! (...) them. Now it's explicit :-) (...) They have made them in glow-in-the-dark in the Chamber of Secrets set. I've added this now. Did I already mention that I hate this moderation thing? In the hands of a layman even a soft boiled asparagus (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf

(...) Hey Jojo, Great gallery. Some suggestions: You don't have this helmet: (URL) some more helmets, too. It seems like there are more. I'll dig through my stuff at home. Also, the lance is now available in red in the smaller Adventurer's set with (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf

A couple more: The pirate cutlass: (URL) It's also available in light gray, though none of those are on Peeron (they are on Bricklink, though). Also the new scimitar from the Orient Expedition sets: (URL) Bruce P.S. Figured out the link thing. I (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf

Hello! (...) Thanks! For the comment and particularly for the suggestions. Anyway, some of the pieces you suggested are already in the gallery. But because there are more than 48 pictures in the folder the gallery was automatically split over (in (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf

Hi again! (...) It's on the second page... Kevin should add a warning notice on the BrickShelf start page that a page in a folder possibly doesn't show the whole gallery. (...) Hm. I really doubt that this sabre exists in light grey. I've never seen (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf

(...) Doh! My mistake. There they all are. Please disregard most of my previous post. Bruce (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf

(...) I could have sworn I had one in light gray, but when I dug through my collection last night I could only find dark gray. Bruce (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Odd Weapons on Brickshelf

(...) How about these 2: Part 6117 [LDrawPart 6117:7] Part 30194 (URL) --Orion (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)