 Castle / 15231
Re: New Adventurers Orient Expedition Theme!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 15:07:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Adrick Tolliver writes:
I am *really* excited about this new Adventurers theme!  I'd given up hope
of ever seeing new Adventurers sets.  ;)

Anyway, our favorite characters are *not* gone, or at least not as far as I
can tell.  Johnny Thunder and Dr. Kilroy/Lightning, both with new outfits,
appear in several sets, and I think I can see Gail Storm/Pippin Read in the
smaller elephant set.  Baron von Barron/Mr. Hates has now stolen Sam
Sinister/Slyboots' outfit in addition to his name, the good (ha!) baron now
sports a top hat and suit.  I believe that Harry Cane and Mike are in the
bi-plane set, but it's hard to tell for sure.  I can't wait until we can get
some better pictures, as well as the American names for the sets.

Adrick

Thanks Adrick for summarising the characters for us. Really excited that
"old" characters like Harry Cane and Peppin Read are back!!!! I like both of
them so much.

Is the guy standing on the left of 7417 Rudo Villano who only appeared in
the Amazon Jungle sub-them?

And is the guy on the boat in 7417 Johnny Thunder (with a green shirt?)

Too bad 7415 is only repeating the air balloon of 5988.  And I think the
7412 and 7409 both look very like Studio sets!!  7410 is a bit similar to
those in the Amazon Jungle set. All the rest are excellent especially the
great 7418 temple. I can't wait any more!!!

Jackie (from Hong Kong, Asia :P)

Glad to see that this Adventurers newsgroup will be busy again :)

All the others are excellent especially