 Adventurers / 1601
Re: New Adventurers Orient Expedition Theme!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 01:19:04 GMT

Looks like set 7417 has the large sword that has only been silver, as far as
I know, in gold.  Interesting....

In lugnet.adventurers, Kecia Hansen writes:
Hi all,

<snipped>

Mount Everest Temple:
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/7417.jpg