 Adventurers / 1599
Re: New Adventurers Orient Expedition Theme!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 06:58:20 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Kecia Hansen writes:
Hi all,

Just saw this post:
     http://news.lugnet.com/announce/?n=1804

Wooohoooooooooooo. Soon the wait is over. We get a new Adventurers theme.

Here are the direct links to the Adventurers sets:

Orient Expedition:
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/orient.jpg

Secret Tomb:
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/7409.jpg

Jungle River:
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/7410.jpg

Tygurah Tiger:
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/7411.jpg

Yeti!:
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/7412.jpg

Elephant Pull:
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/7414.jpg

Hot Air Balloon:
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/7415.jpg

Mount Everest Temple:
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/7417.jpg

Maharaja Palace:
http://home.t-online.de/home/gierse-gmbh/bilder/news2003/7418.jpg

These may have other names in english...

Looks great. New elephants, head pieces, shields, torso's, yeti etc...

I gotta have these sets when they are released!

Kecia

Haven't even seen the pictures yet, but all I can say is "Cool".  The
Adventurer's theme is one of the best theme's TLC has ever come up with (except
for the Dino stuff).  Glad to see it's still around.

Strange coincedence too - yesterday I was thinking of ISCC entry ideas, and
came up with a Yeti made with the Chewbacca headpiece.

- Gary