 Adventurers / 1615
Re: New Adventurers Orient Expedition Theme!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 14:48:47 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Benjamin Medinets writes:
Another "adventure" line-up...sans (without) Johnny Thunder.  I think he
literally did not survive the visit to Island of the Dinosaurs.

So was Mr. Hates (Sam Sanister) eaten by the T-Rex in the Dino Island so
that only Slyboots appeared in the new Orient Expedition sub-theme?

Jackie

:)

Lots of whacky characters in it.  I thought I was seeing a recreation of the
Island of Mist!!!!!

;)

Ben