 Adventurers / 1600
Re: New Adventurers Orient Expedition Theme!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 00:49:16 GMT

- Turbans in three new colors
- The Palace set has white (straight) and red (straight & 1/4 round) spindle
fences!  Whoopee!

It also appears to have a new 1x1x6 column (in red), similar to the existing
2x2x11 column (which appears in white in this set)

- The round shields and the arches in the Palace - hopefully printed and not
simply stickers.
- An onion dome?  I'll take it! (even if it is just one big POOP)

based on the Belville set pictures (which have these in trans-pink) it looks
like they are half-dome pieces (which is good)

- White BURPS
- Yeti!
- Elephants - one step closer to being able to create a Lego zoo.

in two shades of grey!  (plus the trunk/tail piece is used in blue and yellow
for decoration in some sets.. wacky)