 Castle / 14664
Re: New Adventurers Orient Expedition Theme!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 06:26:03 GMT

I am *really* excited about this new Adventurers theme!  I'd given up hope
of ever seeing new Adventurers sets.  ;)

Anyway, our favorite characters are *not* gone, or at least not as far as I
can tell.  Johnny Thunder and Dr. Kilroy/Lightning, both with new outfits,
appear in several sets, and I think I can see Gail Storm/Pippin Read in the
smaller elephant set.  Baron von Barron/Mr. Hates has now stolen Sam
Sinister/Slyboots' outfit in addition to his name, the good (ha!) baron now
sports a top hat and suit.  I believe that Harry Cane and Mike are in the
bi-plane set, but it's hard to tell for sure.  I can't wait until we can get
some better pictures, as well as the American names for the sets.

Adrick